The CHESS Engine Cloud
The ChessBase Engine Cloud enables you to run chess engines from remote computers.
Connect your own machines or borrow them from other users.
- Boost your analysis power by running several engines at full speed from a single
- Couple your private machines easily for joint analysis. It takes only a few
- Use your office computers from home and integrate them seamlessy as local chess engines.
- Travel to a tournament with a light notebook and analyse with your heavy
quad at home.
- Save your notebook battery by delegating CPU load to remote
machines. Keep your cooling fan silent while analysing.
- Save yourself the money, noise, space and maintenance of big hardware. Use it
only when you need it.
- For time-critical analysis tasks, grab yourself dozens of machines
- Offer your own machine to other users and earn Ducats.
How to use my own computers privately.
How to use a public cloud engine.
How to offer a cloud engine.
Engine Cloud is part of Fritz 15
Four engines at full speed: CPU load in notebook: 0%: